Sunday 9 March 2014

EARLY CAREER OF LINDSAY LOHAN

 HER DAYS OF  CHILD ARTIST
 The actress who was in news much time her unique attitude,let,s see how she grow up such conditions.
She kicked off her career in the entertainment industry at merely age 3,Lindsay Lohan first modeled for Ford and appeared in over sixty television commercials,including spots for Gap Pizza Hut,Wendy,s, and Jello where she played opposite famous comedian.Bill Cosby, before people and critics began noticing her acting ability in 1996 that she could secure herself spots on such soap operas,as "Guiding Light" and "As The World Turns."Nevertheless,it was not until she had yearlong performance as Alli Fowler on the television soap opera "Another World"that little girl could secure more prestigious and noticeable projects,being cast by Oscar-nominiated writer Nancy Meyers to play the dual role of estranged twin sisters who try to reunite their long-divorced parents in the 1998 remake of "The Parent Trap"which was also Nancy,s directorial debut.I left school for eight months,so said the 11-years old Lindsay when she began filming the flick "When I come back,my friends [asked]Where,d you go?'I said 'My Family and I went on a long vacation.Then the movie came out,and they were like 'Um, Lindsay? That you in Parent Trap;and I said Oh,..........
yeah.I also did this movie while we were gone"

  

No comments:

Post a Comment